Friday, November 7, 2008


:: Alhamdulillah ::

I am really sorry to not have been able to update on a daily basis as things should be. Would try harder for my phD, insyaAllah;)

Well, back to my masters, alhamdulillah..I owe Allah to all His blessings for all that He has granted to me. For the publications that i've done, Thank you Allah.

Btw, a new lecturer from MMU have came to join the Photonics Lab - another bonus supervisor for me. He is very interested in my Masters project & will be a great mentor a.k.a co-supervisor to help guide me towards excellence!. Welcome to the club Dr. Mansoori, I look forward to be working with u;)

Alhamdulillah......things always do turn out to be way beyond my expectation, to be full of miracles & it's indeed a bless. Thank you Allah.

I'm nearing my graduation date & the schedule is tight!. Let's meet at the Success Line - if there would be any..huhu;p

1 comments:

Mohd.Taufiq said...

all the best, good luck for your master